This easy and tasty frittata recipes is perfect to use up your Christmas leftovers. Great for a light Boxing Day lunch or dinner, try it accompanied by a raw grated carrots or rocket salad.
Sprouts, potatoes & Stilton, Christmas leftovers frittata
A great idea to use up your Christmas leftovers for this tasty and easy to make frittata.
- 1 medium steamed or boiled potato
- a handful of boiled o steamed Brussels sprouts
- 3 eggs
- few crumbles of Stilton cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- A sprinkle of extra-virgin olive oil
- Step 1 Simply whisk the eggs, add the Stilton crumbles and a bit of the cooked potato roughly mashed up.
- Step 2 In the meantime, slice the sprouts and the remaining potatoes, place them in non stick pan with a little of olive oil and the peeled and halved garlic clove. Let them sweat for a few minutes.
- Step 3 Bring up the heat and add the whisked eggs compound, let it cook through and then turn to cook other side.
- Step 4 Serve with a rocket or a grated carrots salad on a side.