The best way to have a sustainable & healthy Christmas is to use up leftovers for Boxing Day meal. Leftover are frugal by definition so you will not tempted to have decadent meals, but you can still add a glass of prosecco or slice of […]
Tag: Healthy Christmas recipes
A delicate yet, delicious Italian pumpkins and sage risotto, perfect for Halloween and the Christmas season. Made with olive oil instead of butter, it is light yet full of flavor. Gluten-free. A real, authentic Italian recipe that will impress your guests at a dinner party. […]
This baby kale, beetroots, Stilton & walnuts salad represents the perfect Christmas salad. Enriched with a clementine and balsamic vinaigrette, it is the perfect complement to your Christmas menu.
Baby kale, beetroots, Stilton & walnuts salad, with clementine vinaigrette
Packed with nutrients and Christmas flavors this salad is the ultimate Christmas salad and the perfect complement to your Christmas menu.
By: The Healthy Gourmet
- 1 packet of rocket
- 1 packet of baby kale salad
- 1 packed of steamed beetroots
- 6 radishes
- 6 crushed walnuts
- few crumbles of Stilton cheese
- a sprinkle of extra-virgin olive oil
- a sprinkle of balsamic glaze
- 1/2 clementine juice
- Step 1 Simply place the salad leaves, chopped beetroots, sliced radish, in a salad bowl and top with he walnuts and Stilton crumbles.
- Step 2 Prepare the vinaigrette mixing the olive oil, balsamic and clementine juice. Season and enjoy!
More Christmas inspiration….