Fresh but full of taste this cannellini, sundried tomatoes and celery sald is perfect for a light summer lunch or dinner. Suitable for vegans, this recipe is also gluten-free, dairy-free and nuts-free.
Celery is low in calories but rich in fibers and has anti-inflammatory properties. Rich in vitamins C, K and folates, and minerals like potassium, celery is also rich in several anti-oxidants and phyto-nutrients believed to have beneficial effects on the digestive system. With its crunchiness it contributes to create a sense of satiety, and so fullness.
The beans, are rich in vegetable proteins, fibers and also slow release carbs, making this salad and very nice and nutrients rich recipe, ready in only 5 minutes!
Sundried tomatoes, celery and white beans salad
A crunchy and tasty salad for the summer.
- 3 celery stalks
- 1/2 can of white beans (drained)
- 3 sundried tomatoes
- a generous pinch of oregano
- a sprinkle of extra-virgin olive oil
- a dash of balsamic glaze
- Sea salt to taste
- Step 1 Simply wash and finely slice the celery and place them in a serving bowl, add the sundried and cut tomatoes, drained white beans and oregano.
- Step 2 Season with olive oil and touch of balsamic, stir very and well and serve!