Just in time for your New Year detox, here is a NO cook salmon rainbow salad ready for those days when you have no time. but want to stock up on nutrients. Ready in 5 min.
Ready in 5 min
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 fillet of ready made chili salmon
- 1 ready to eat beetroots packet
- 1 packet of super-greens salad (baby kale, baby spinach, baby chard)
- 8-10 heritage cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- 2-3 basil leaves (optional)
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- a dash of clementine juice (optional)
Simply place the salad leaves, the cherry tomatoes cut in half, the beetroots drained and cut in chunks, the basil leaves and the onion finely sliced. Add the salmon and season with a sprinkle of olive oil and a dash of clementine juice. Fantastic!