After the lockdown and two laptops breakdown, I am finally back into blogging with this delicious and healthy quinoa, avocado and cannellini beans salad.
Dramatic purple tomatoes, Italian cannellini beans ( you can use ordinary white beans ) red onions, Greek basil, avocado, cold pressed extra-virgin olive oil and quinoa make this salad bursting with flavour and nutrients.
- 40 gr of quinoa
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/3 tin of cannellini beans ( drained )
- 1 medium purple tomato
- Few thin slices of red onion
- A dash of extra-virgin olive oil
- A dash of lemon juice
- Few sprigs of Greek basil
- Sea salt to taste
- A dash of black pepper (optional)
- Simply cook the quinoa according to the packet instruction.
- In the meantime prepare the salad with the drained tomatoes cannellini beans, the avocado, the purple tomato, the finely sliced onion and the Greek basil finely chopped.
- Season with sea salt, olive oil, pepper and a dash of lemon juice, then add the quinoa once it is cooked and stir well. Enjoy!