“PURGING YOUR KITCHEN OF ALL THE FOODS THAT MAKE US SICK AND UNHEALTHY IS AN IMPORTANT STEP TO MAKING BETTER CHOICES AND OVERCOMING FOOD ADDICTIONS. IT MAKE YOUR KITCHEN A SAFE ZONE, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES.”
“We are what we eat” and we normally eat what is already in our kitchen cupboard and fridge. I don’t believe much in will power when it comes to food, and when you have lots of temptations in your kitchen, you are going to eat some them. On the other hand when your pantry is full of the healthiest & nutrients rich food, your diet will be healthy and satisfying without deprivation.
Clearing out your fridge and kitchen pantry of all those foods which are detrimental to your health, is therefore essential to create healthy eating habits. For those of you who are envisioning a kitchen full of green juices and nothing else, I would like to say relax! You will simply be adviced on how to upgrade to best quality and healthy foods you can find, and you can still have your treats.
We will go through all the items of you pantry and fridge, and I will explain all the healthwise pro & cons, and I will propose you a better, healthier option. And yes, you can still have chocolate and even a bit of butter, but of the right kind!
You will learn to chose healthier alternatives without missing out on flavors and taste. You will get a list of “cupboard” healthy essential foods to keep in your kitchen to help you organize your shopping, and a blueprint for choosing the best fruits & vegetables. You will also receive a bonus healthy chocolate recipe!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Upgrade to the best, healthiest & wholesome food for you & your family
- Learn more about the real nutritional value of the food you eat
- Read food labels and be able to make an informed choice
- Which vegetables are best bought organic and which not
- Which fruits are best chosen organic and which not
- A list of basic cupboard essentials spices & herbs
- A list of basic pantry essentials
- Minimize food waste
WOULD YOU LIKE TO
- Know which are the healthiest breakfast cereals?
- Know how to chose the healthiest breads?
- Know how to choose the best and healthiest olive oil?
- Know which healthy spices to keep in your cupboard?
- Know which ingredient to always avoid in your food? (hint it’s not sugar)
- Know how to choose the best dairy free milk?
- Get more organized in your food shopping
“Claudia is a very professional coach. She has combined my personal strengths and weaknesses in order to find a Pilates regime and healthy diet that suits my lifestyle which I have found really helpful. After having a baby, I found it really hard to get back into shape and restore my core strength, but after the sessions with Claudia I found that my well-being has improved significantly.” Mica, Wimbledon