“We are what we eat” and we normally eat what is in our kitchen cupboard. I don’t believe much in will power when it comes to food, and when you have lots of temptations in your kitchen, you are gonna eat some them.
You will learn to chose healthier alternatives without missing out on flavors and taste. You will get a list of “cupboard” healthy essential foods to keep in your kitchen to help you organize your shopping, and a blueprint for choosing the best fruits & vegetables.
You will also receive some advice on how to make healthy treats and two recipes for a healthy dessert as a bonus (and yes, it involves chocolate).
A FEW QUESTIONS FOR YOU
- Do you know how to choose the best and healthiest olive oil?
- Do you know which are the healthiest breakfast cereals?
- Do you know how to chose the healthiest breads?
- Do you know which healthy spices to keep in your cupboard?
- Do you know which ingredient to always avoid in your food? (hint it’s not sugar)
- Do you know how to choose the best dairy free milk?
- Do you know which healthy seasonings and dips to keep to give flavour to your food?
“Claudia is a very professional coach. She has combined my personal strengths and weaknesses in order to find a Pilates regime and healthy diet that suits my lifestyle which I have found really helpful. After having a baby, I found it really hard to get back into shape and restore my core strength, but after the sessions with Claudia I found that my well-being has improved significantly.” Mica, Wimbledon