I love smoked haddock, for its great taste and versatility. This tasty recipe for the summer brings a hint of Mediterranean flavor to it with mint and lemon. The millet flour is gluten-free and delicate perfect for not overpowering the haddock taste.
I din’t manage to take a picture, but I would recommend to have this dish with a side of grilled tomatoes and green beans, perfect to bring nutrients and most of all fibers. Hope you enjoy it!
Lemon & mint smocked haddock with black olives
A lovely fish recipe with a summery flavor. Great with grilled tomatoes and green beans.
- 2 smocked haddock fillets
- 2 lemon slices
- a handful of mint leaves
- a sprinkle of millet flour
- a sprinkle of extra-virgin olive oil
- 12-14 pitted black olives
- Step 1 Rub the haddock fillet with a dash of millet flour.
- Step 2 Place the fillets in non stick pan with a sprinkle of olive oil, 2 lemon slices cut in half and the mint leaves.
- Step 3 Let the haddock fillets cook for a couple of minutes and then add the olives. Finish to cook an serve with some grilled tomatoes and some green beans.
My recipes are simply, quick & delicious with a gourmet approach to healthy eating. Follow my blog for more ideas on easy meal planning that is healthy, delicious & sustainable.
For more individually tailored recipes plans & health coaching get in touch of check my health coaching page right here.
Easy meal planning tip