I love smoked haddock, for its great taste and versatility. This tasty recipe for the summer brings a hint of Mediterranean flavor to it with mint and lemon. The millet flour is gluten-free and delicate perfect for not overpowering the haddock taste.
I din’t manage to take a picture, but I would recommend to have this dish with a side of grilled tomatoes and green beans, perfect to bring nutrients and most of all fibers. Hope you enjoy it!
Lemon & mint smocked haddock with black olives
A lovely fish recipe with a summery flavor. Great with grilled tomatoes and green beans.
- 2 smocked haddock fillets
- 2 lemon slices
- a handful of mint leaves
- a sprinkle of millet flour
- a sprinkle of extra-virgin olive oil
- 12-14 pitted black olives
- Step 1 Rub the haddock fillet with a dash of millet flour.
- Step 2 Place the fillets in non stick pan with a sprinkle of olive oil, 2 lemon slices cut in half and the mint leaves.
- Step 3 Let the haddock fillets cook for a couple of minutes and then add the olives. Finish to cook an serv with soe grilled tomatoes and some green beans.
Looking for more fish recipes? Why not have a look at our “Sea bream with capers vinaigrette and rainbow salad” . Want to work with me, to improve your nutrition and well-being? Get in touch or check out my health coaching programs.