A refreshing and easy low sugar green juice for the summer, great for a mild detox and rich in potassium, vitamins B, C and anti-inflammatory and low in sugar.[lt_recipe name=”Green apple & cucumber juice” servings=”1″ prep_time=”5 MIN” total_time=”5 MIN” difficulty=”easy” summary=”A refreshing a low sugar and green juice for the summer” print=”yes” ingredients=”1 granny smith apple;a piece of organic cucumber ( 2 inches);a small quantity of ginger;a dash of lime juice;” ]Cut the cucumber, ginger and apple into pieces ( remove the skin of the apple and ginger first), and juice. ;Add the lime juice and serve![/lt_recipe]
I am a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, trained with the prestigious Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York. I am also a Pilates & movement teacher of nearly 10 years, and a cookery writer.
I have written for a few major wellness websites on nutrition and well-being and my recipes have been featured on several lifestyle publications.
I can help you take charge of your health and well-being, with a true holistic approach that will give you the tools to live a more happy, healthy and re-balanced life.
I offer one to one private holistic health coaching, recipes development and a variety of wellness & nutrition workshops both for individuals and organizations.
Member of IAHC – International Association for Health Coaches
Member of UKHC -UK Association for Health Coaches
Face to face appointments in London & Skype sessions in UK & worldwide.
- 4 common mistakes healthy people do
- Support your immune system in the winter months
- The best day to start a detox or a diet
- My 7 rules for a healthy diet
- Chickpeas, avocado & spinach turmeric cous-cous
- Roasted aubergines & tomatoes pasta
- Cauliflower & sage mash
- My favorite green juice
- Almond milk: my pick of the best
- 4 vegetables to add to your salad to aid detox
- Italian chicken & peppers (peperonata)
- 10 ideas to super-charge your salad for springtime
- Polenta with mushrooms & crushed walnuts
- Have you reached your plateau? Try this….
- Romano peppers & pecorino cheese salad
- Lemon & mint smoked haddock with black olives
- Sea bream with capers vinagrette & Italian rainbow salad
- Raw chocolate & goji berries hearts
- My favorite: rye, cinnamon & yogurt pancakes
- Thyme and shallots roast chicken with celeriac chips
Follow me on INSTAGRAM
CHICKPEAS & KALE STEW
SALMON & CHERRY TOMATOES “QUINOTTO
CAULIFLOWER & SAGE MASH
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 23,898 hits
- Juliet by LyraThemes.com