One of the most difficult things when you are on a diet or simply trying to eat healthy is to deal with those sugar and chocolate cravings, which inevitably come up.
These gluten-free pancakes are the perfect low sugar answer to those sweet and chocolate cravings. They satisfy the eye and the palate, and they are made with simple ingredients that everybody can easily keep in their kitchen cupboards.
Gluten-free chocolate sauce pancakes
The perfect low sugar and gluten-free answer to those sweet cravings.
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 cup dairy or not dairy milk
- 2 teaspoons of raw chocolate powder
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- a bit coconut oil for cooking
- 1 kiwi
- 5-6 strawberries or other berries or fruits of your own choice.
- Few drops of organic maple syrup ( optional)
- Step 1 Simply beat the egg and the flour mixing through.
- Step 2 Add the milk and mix through until you have a very smooth batter.
- Step 3 In the meantime melt the coconut oil in a little saucepan, take out of the hob and add the raw cacao powder until a smooth saiuce like cinsistency is achieved, If needed add somo more coconut oil.
- Step 4 Add a tiny bit of coconut oil to a hot 24 cm non-stick pan, add the batter and cook through one side ( roughly 1 min) turn the other way and when ready put in pan.
- Step 5 Place in a serving plate, add the fruits, chocolate sauce and few drops of maple syrup if needed.