Some days you need pasta! if you are going for wheat, I would advice you to choose an organic brand, to minimize the exposure to pesticides and GMO. If you are gluten or wheat intolerant, you can choose a gluten-free one and the recipe will work anyway.
Ready in 15 min
Ingredients (serves 1 person)
- 70 gr spaghetti
- 2 small tomatoes
- 5-6 olives cut in two
- a teaspoon of capers
- a small piece of crumbled feta
- 1 garlic clove
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Sprinkle some olive oil in a non-stick pan, add the garlic clove a dash of chili peppers flakes. Let it warm an release the flavor at low heat, then add the fresh tomatoes roughly chopped up.
- Add the oregano, salt to taste and let it sweat for 3-4 min. At this point add the olives and capers and let it sweat for 5-6 min more.
- In the meantime cook the spaghetti according to the instruction packet ( don’t forget to cook them “al dente”) and when ready, drain them and place them in the pan with the sauce.
- Stir it for a few seconds to let the sauce mix well with the pasta, then add the crumbled feta. Add a another sprinkle of raw olive oil if needed.
I love this pasta, because you can you use up all the leftovers typical of the summer, to make it a tasty, and sustainable meal. Buon appetito!