A gorgeous vegan salad this fennel, radicchio salad and cannellini beans salad is brimming with colors and nutrients, perfect for a light meal to support liver health and detoxification.
It is rich in vegetable proteins and some complex carbs, so complemented by a slice of crust sourdough bread it becomes a proper meal.
Serves 2 people | Prep time 5 min
- 1 can of white beans ( drained )
- 1 packet of rocket leaves ( 70 gr )
- 1/2 small radicchio rosso
- 1/2 fennel
For the seasoning
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Few drops of good quality balsamic glaze
- Few drops of lemon juice
- A generous pinch of oregano
- A sprinkle of black, red green pepper
- A pinch pinch of fennel seeds
- Sea salt to taste
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Romano peppers and Pecorino cheese salad
- Sundried tomatoes, celery & white bean salad
- Sumac greek salad
- Mackerel Summer salad
- Rocket, walnut and Grana Padano cheese
If you want to be the first to receive more yummy and healthy recipes like this and healthy tips subscribe to the blog below.