Perfect for an office lunch or light dinner, this easy but tasty gluten-free recipe creates a well balanced meal with plenty of proteins, fibers and a modest amount of carbs.
The Tamari sauce, (a mild healthier type of soy sauce) and the spring onions add a touch of zestiness and umami flavor.
Easy salmon, broad beans & tamari rice salad
A delicious and light salmon salad perfect as a packet lunch for the office or a light but filling dinner or lunch at home.
- 1 salmon fillet
- 50g of basmati rice
- 1 handful of broad beans( frozen)
- 1 handful of frozen peas
- 3 spring onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 slice of lemon
- 1 sprinkle of olive oil
- 1 sprinkle of Tamari sauce
- 1 dash of lemon juice
- Step 1 Cook the salmon in a non-stick pan with garlic and the slice of lemon.
- Step 2 In the meantime place cook the rice in a saucepan with the peas. On top of the saucepan place a steamer and steam the broad beans.
- Step 3 When the rice is cooked ( drain it if needed) place the rice with peas, broad beans,the cut spring onions in a serving plate.
- Step 4 Season with a vinagrette made with the olive oil, Tamari and lemon juice.