This delicious gluten-free and dairy-free chocolate pancakes are perfect for a special breakfast or for moments when you need a special sweet treat. Easy to make a perfect with a drizzle of maple syrup and some strawberries.
Ready in 10 min
- 2 medium eggs
- 3 tablespoons of buckwheat flour
- 3 teaspoons of organic chocolate powder
- 2 small ripe bananas
- A dash of sodium bicarbonate
- Raw coconat oil for cooking
- Maple syrup to taste
- A few strawberries to garnish
- Beat the eggs, then pour the flour and chocolate powder in the mix.
- Blend the bananas with a bit of water, until you have a creamy consistency and pour into the mix. Add some water if needed to reach desired consistency. Sprinkle a dash of sodium bicarbonate.
- Pour the mix into a non-stick pan with a tiny bit of coconut oil.
- When ready, serve a drizzle of maple syrup and some strawberries. Enjoy!
Have any questions? Feel free to post a question in the comments below, or engage with me on my social media, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Want more gluten-free, dairy-free or wheat-free pancakes recipes? Check them out on here…. Breakfast & Brunch Recipes