This delicious risotto is a perfect for every occasion,from a dinner party to a family dinner. Perfectly balanced in its carbs, vegetables & proteins components it will keep you full for longer and satisfy even the most sophisticated of the taste buds.
Ingredients ( serves 2)
- 100 gr Arborio rice
- 1o-12 asparagus (trimmed)
- 10-12 king prawns ( frozen)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 shallot
- a sprinkle of olive oil
- 1 Kalo organic stock cube
- Boil some water in the kettle and when ready, place it in pot with the stock cube. Let it boil for a couple of minute until stock is formed.
- In the meantime, sprinkle some olive oil in non-stick pan, add the finely shallot and the garlic. Let it sweat for a couple of minutes.
- Add the rice and let it brown in the pan for a couple of minutes, and then add the stock slowly and a bit by bit. Add the chopped asparagus and continue to cook the rice.
- After 7-8 min you can add the prawns and continue cook the rice for other 7-8 min. Serve and enjoy!
This risotto is perfectly balanced in its carbs, proteins and vegetables components, but make sure you have some fruits or fresh salad during the day to complement it. Perfect with some strawberries as snack!