I love crudite’. They are great to use up vegetable leftovers, increase the amount of vegetables in your diet, as a healthy snack option and a fantastic aid to weight loss. They will fill you up with fibers and nutrients, increasing the sense of satiety, so important in weight loss and management. My advice is to experiment with them and with a variety of dips and seasonings, but most of all experiment with different vegetables. Carrots, celery and cucumber are the obvious choice, but why not try also radishes, fennel, chicory, radicchio, artichokes and broad beans.
- They are ready in no time.
- They maintain intact all the benefits of the nutrients, like vitamins, phyto-nutrients and enzymes.
- They have lots of fibers and water, for better health gut and hydration.
- They are crunchy, which means more time chewing, so more fullness power.
- You can use up all the veggie leftovers.